Sunday, July 27, 2008

Test 003 - Renaissance Charger on Blackberry - Lithium Ion - 3.7v




Well, after about 1 week struggling with the Blackberry Battery, I managed to get a simple setup to recharge them. The problem was to make a proper contact. I used my breadboard and bent a few wires to get a good contact.

Charger: RC-1AU-120
Charge Setting: 1

Battery type: Blackberry battery, Lithium-ion, BAT-06860-001, --- mAh
ID: BB-0001
Voltage: 3.7v
Battery State: Discared old batteries, 2.57v.

Charge Cycle 1
Starting time: July 27 - 17:00
Starting Voltage: 2.57v

End Time: July 27 - not available.
Ending Voltage: 4.28v

Total charge time: 5h00

1 comment:

hgn53k said...

Interesting work - Thank you for commenting on the disclosure project section of my journals! You will find an interview with Dr Greer in 1995 on a later journal!
Roy Dutton interviewed me about my close encounter!
I feel that Plasma is where we need to explore for anti grav - Every Sun spot has a Plasma river beside it!
Regards
Andy