Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Breakthrough charging and results

I am now happy to announce that the Renaissance Charger does what it claimed doing.

This is a quick update after dropping my charger to my young brother.

As you have noticed, I was not getting anywhere with this charging with AA and AAA batteries.

I am not sure why It took me so long to get the idea to bring this to my brother that is mechanics, back in my home town.

He brought back to life 9 batteries so far, which are either holding same charge or better than new now. He couldn't believe it.

I talked to him on phone tonight and I am glad to bring these good news to your readers.

I'll try to get details on the charges and brand of batteries that works well for my next article.

1 comment:

bruce said...

Looks like it's been a while since anyone has commented on the Renaissance Charger. Just to use a practical application, I used both the R charger and Black and Decker charger numerous times on 9 different 12 volt Marine and Auto batteries. 2 of these batteries would no longer accept a charge.

To make a long story short, there is no difference whatsoever. The battery life is the same on all counts. The only difference I found is that the R charger was not able to recondition either of the 2 dead batteries. The Black and Decker was able to recondition one of them and is still working to this day.

My advice: save your $200. A lot of these energy "breakthroughs" are nothing of the kind. That is the case with this very overpriced battery charger.